Monday, October 24, 2011

Stones of Remembrance

Voice of the Apostles 2011 just ended a couple days ago, and while I didn't get to attend this year, I did watch several sessions online. Hard to believe it's just been a year since the VOA I attended where God completely rocked my world!  (See posts from February 1, 2011 and March 30, 2011 for VOA mentions.)


As I watched the web streaming of the conference, I couldn't help but reminisce about last year.  So many snapshots forever imprinted in my heart...
facedown on the carpet and broken one moment...overflowing with joy the next!
completely in awe of The Father's deep, deep love for me...
completely surprised at how The Father enjoys playing with His little girl!
encountering new revelation with every single speaker...
leaving with a new passion blazing within me to Love The ONE and love the one...


So many seeds that were planted or watered at VOA last year have already borne fruit.
I could go on and on, but instead I will thank God for all He has done, is doing, and will do.


Now when all the nation had finished crossing the Jordan, the LORD spoke to Joshua, saying,




"Take for yourselves twelve men from the people, one man from each tribe, and command them, saying, 'Take up for yourselves twelve stones from here out of the middle of the Jordan, from the place where the priests' feet are standing firm, and carry them over with you and lay them down in the lodging place where you will lodge tonight.' "So Joshua called the twelve men whom he had appointed from the sons of Israel, one man from each tribe; and Joshua said to them, "Cross again to the ark of the LORD your God into the middle of the Jordan, and each of you take up a stone on his shoulder, according to the number of the tribes of the sons of Israel. "Let this be a sign among you, so that when your children ask later, saying, 'What do these stones mean to you?' then you shall say to them, 'Because the waters of the Jordan were cut off before the ark of the covenant of the LORD; when it crossed the Jordan, the waters of the Jordan were cut off.' So these stones shall become a memorial to the sons of Israel forever ." Joshua 4:1-7


Yes, I will thank Him, and I will tell of what He has done!  He has brought me across the Jordan of fear and religion into freedom and revelation. I continue my journey with Him step by step on stones of remembrance. I remember He is GOOD...I remember He LOVES ME...I remember He is FAITHFUL...I remember the simplicity of the Gospel - Love The ONE and love the one...

No comments:

Post a Comment