Sunday, May 1, 2011

Attitude of Gratitude

Through this whole journey, I have had SOO much to be thankful for. To MY awesome Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for providing every step of the way. Also, to you guys.
Thank you so much to anyone who has made a donation, prayed with me, prayed for me, or simply reading this blog. It means the world to me. Seriously!

As my Mom mention.... plane ticket prices have gone way up, which means our total cost is much more than we were expecting. I'm still guaranteed 100% going on the trip. I know without a doubt that the Lord is going to provide one way or another. I would absolutely love it if you would agree in prayer with me about that.
Just since we found out the total price a couple days ago, I've already had an amazingly generous donation from a family that I love dearly.

God's starting so show off already.... I LOVE it! :)
Another thing you can be praying for me is that the enemy can't bring any anxiety in my mind at ALL. Not about sickness***, or doubt as to whether or not I need to go on this trip, or any other stupid stuff he is trying to get me to believe. I am NOT going to accept it in the Name of Jesus!

I still have a way's to go as far as prices go. If you feel the Lord calling you to donate anything, you know how to reach me!

I love you all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment