Thursday, June 30, 2011

10...

I was at a loss for what to write about today, so I asked Brooke what was the first thing that came to her mind when I mentioned the number 10 and she said 10 fingers and 10 toes. Immediately the ideas began to flow.  Thanks, Brookie!


When our Creator designed our bodies as He did, I think what He had in mind was for all 10 of those fingers to be lifted in praise to Him and to be extended in service to others, and for all 10 of those toes to dance in praise to Him and travel wherever He calls us to go and tell the Good News.


I pray that the fingers of the Mozambique team will tickle children, feed the hungry, write testimonies, count blessings, touch the sad, carry someone's burden, heal the sick, and wrap around the hand of the lonely.


I pray their toes will experience the soothing warmth of the sand, leave prints for others to follow, and be shod with the Gospel of peace every step they take.


I pray that during the next 10 days they will stand on their tippy toes, reaching up their fingers to Papa God and allow Him to pick them up and carry them in His strong arms, where every need is provided for and every burden is lifted.

















No comments:

Post a Comment