Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Blessed Beyond Words...

I'm not quite sure where to begin because God has been moving through this whole journey in so many amazing ways. Every single day I can't stop smiling and thanking Him for all that He is doing and all that He is going to do through this. I am so excited to see how He will use me while I'm in Mozambique. I just want to be there already!

As my mom mentioned before, I have been struggling with my stomach issues for the past couple weeks. I know its the enemy trying to bring sickness and worry upon me. I know that Jesus already took my sickness away and He can heal me again right now. It's kind of hard to focus on that when the enemy is bringing all this on me just to be mean. Would you join me in prayer to tell this dumb devil to "LEAVE IN JESUS NAME!"?

I am so thankful to be going on this trip with a sweet couple from our church whom I've know since I was around 10 years old or even before. They were my bible drill leaders in 6th grade and ever since then, they have been two of my many adopted parents! I love them so much and I am so very thankful that God is working it out to where they can go too.

Trying to accept all of these very generous donations and everything else is harder than I thought it would be, but as my mom mentioned, it's a blessing and we need to just sit back and accept it and love it.

I am not kidding when I say this, God is literally working EVERYTHING out on His own. From who I'm going with, to when I'm going, to getting my passport, to financial stuff, to anything else you can imagine. It's crazy awesome!

Thank you so much for keeping up with this journey and praying with me. I'll try and make some posts myself every now and then so stay tuned.... :)

Praying Pslam 91 this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment