Thursday, March 24, 2011

Waiting

Waiting..... Waiting.... Waiting....

If you can't already tell, my mind is already in Mozambique. I don't even know what's going on around me very much because my mind is already there. haha!

I am so excited that I am actually going. It is all working out perfectly.

I got my passport in the mail today, so everything seems complete now!

The other day, I was really just talking to God and saying "why can't I just be there already? Why do I have to wait and it take so long and everything?!" Right after I asked this, I was listening to the radio and a song came on called "While I'm Waiting" by John Waller.

The lyrics in the Chorus are "I will move ahead, bold and confident. Taking every step in obedience. While I'm waiting, I will serve you. While I'm waiting, I will worship. While I'm waiting I will not faint, I'll be running the race, even while I wait."

These lyrics really spoke to me. It was like God was saying "even though you are so ready to go, I need you here and focused on what my plans are for you while you are waiting to go. Still serve me and focus on me, while you are waiting."

Cool, huh? I LOVE it when He does stuff like this. Amazing.

That's the next prayer for me, I think. Still staying excited and prepared for the trip, but not losing sight of what God wants for me here while I'm waiting to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment